Our unparalleled inside practical knowledge of Safety and Induction video production allows us to help with writing scripts that meet your requirements.
Health and Safety Videos
HardHat Media are experts in creating Safety, Training, and Induction videos. We combine our WHS experience with high-end video skills to produce polished videos.
Here in our video production team, we match WHS best practice with the craft of video production and the art of storytelling.
That means we can make your health and safety training videos unforgettable for all the right reasons.
The Director of HardHat Media was formerly Senior Risk Co-Ordinator for Shell Major Projects, responsible for rolling out Risk Procedures and facilitating workshops for Major Projects teams.
This unparalleled inside practical knowledge allows us to work closely with your safety team, with a fully developed understanding of your project requirements. We deliver an end to end solution, writing scripts, organising the production, and filming all the way to delivery platforms such as DVD and online.
Workplace Documentary videos
Your team, your environment, your workplace health and safety challenges – you have a WHS story to tell. We have found with over 12 years of producing videos, the best way to bring a story to life is to let your people tell it, in their own way.
Talk to our team of video production experts about capturing your WHS stories, documentary style.
Drone UAV video production
Capturing the scale of your projects, and the WHS challenges it creates can mean the difference between whether your people realise the mean of WHS or not.
We have found that an aerial perspective is one way to bring WHS to life for your team. Our team is fully CASA certified and have been leaders in the UAV field for over 5 years.
Talk to us today for a free quote.
We provide full-service production services from project management through to filming. We use the latest cinema-quality cameras to give you a high-end, polished result that will be more interactive and engaging.
We cover the entire post-production process from editing to voice overs. At the completion of the project, you will receive the video via online platforms or DVD.
We produce engaging health and safety videos for clients in Perth and all across Australia. Over the years we’ve created videos for many industries including mining, construction, agriculture and transport.
To learn more about our video production capabilities, watch the examples below…or give us a call.
Advantages of a Safety Induction video, compared with traditional (Powerpoint or other) delivery methods:
- Saves time – no need for a person to be present each day – just press play and come back in 15 or 20 minutes.
- A safety induction video normally conveys the same information in about two-thirds the time it takes to deliver a “manual presentation”, but much more effectively.
- The video is more engaging, and provides information visually (text and images) as well as voiceover.
- Can have different people (e.g. site workers) speaking about different topics.
- Ensures all people receive the same information: this is not always the case with “manual presentations”, even if following a Powerpoint.
- Can verify what version was shown to people on a specific day: this is potentially very useful from a legal perspective, e.g. if someone is injured then tries to say he/she was not taught this part at the induction.