Our unparalleled inside practical knowledge of Safety and Induction video production allows us to help with writing scripts that meet your requirements.
We provide full-service production services from project management through to filming. We use the latest cinema-quality cameras to give you a high-end, polished result that will be more interactive and engaging.
We cover the entire post-production process from editing to voice overs. At the completion of the project, you will receive the video via online platforms or DVD.
We produce engaging health and safety videos for clients in Perth and all across Australia. Over the years we’ve created videos for many industries including mining, construction, agriculture and transport.
To learn more about our video production capabilities, watch the examples below…or give us a call.
Advantages of a Safety Induction video, compared with traditional (Powerpoint or other) delivery methods:
- Saves time – no need for a person to be present each day – just press play and come back in 15 or 20 minutes.
- A safety induction video normally conveys the same information in about two-thirds the time it takes to deliver a “manual presentation”, but much more effectively.
- The video is more engaging, and provides information visually (text and images) as well as voiceover.
- Can have different people (e.g. site workers) speaking about different topics.
- Ensures all people receive the same information: this is not always the case with “manual presentations”, even if following a Powerpoint.
- Can verify what version was shown to people on a specific day: this is potentially very useful from a legal perspective, e.g. if someone is injured then tries to say he/she was not taught this part at the induction.